Remix OS For PC – Did you Imagine you can enjoy Android experience on PC without using any Android Emulator, In this seminar today I will Show how to install Android OS on PC.
What is interesting about this OS is it can be installed in USB and can be plugged into any PC and Laptop.
Android operating system is one of the best and most popular mobile devices OS, defeating iOS and Windows Mobile. Android operating system developed by Google that is used by almost every brand of smartphones. Popular brands such as Samsung, Sony, HTC, and BlackBerry has recently launched his 1st Blackberry Android device BlackBerry 850. Google has officially launched the update version of Android operating system i.e 6.0 Marshmallow which is the next generation of Android Lollipop.
Unfortunately, the Android operating system can only be used on mobile devices only. Although many users also want to enjoy the sensation of using the Android OS on computer or laptop. Many people who want to switch to Android for some random use.
One of the most noted reason is Android OS supports the application and the game was very good. Through Google Play Store, Android users can get all the desired applications and games easily, practical, and fast.
Well, good news for those who are using PC and laptop and want to taste the experience of using the Android OS, now they can use Remix OS. What’s Remix OS? Remix OS is an operating system based on Android that has been optimized such that it can adjust functions like the Windows OS and can be installed on USB device.
The Remix operating system fully support the computer commands such as the mouse, keyboard, and much more. The interface is also customizable making it easier for users to use on computer and PC. The best thing about Remix OS is that its work on any PC.
In this tutorial, Digi Logi will share a step by step tutorial on how to install Remix OS on your computer or laptop. For those of you who are curious and want to know.
Also Check: Andy – The Android Emulator Offline Installer
Feature of Remix OS for PC
- Resize the App and do multi-tasking.
- It is completely free
- No Need to install any drivers.
- Just like Android device you can Run any Android App and Games from the Play Store.
- Developed by Google.
- User-Friendly Interface.
- It can be installed on USB device and can be plugged into any PC.
- Remix OS support the commands of mouse and Keyboard.
- It will not affect your Windows OS.
First please check the specifications of your computer or laptop.
- Computer with Windows OS.
- 8 GB Pendrive or Portable hard drive( Support FAT32 formatting and has a speed of 20 MB/s)
- Remix OS USB Installer
- Remix OS 2.0
- BIOS boot mode activated.
Check out: BlueStacks for PC Android Emulator
Steps to Installed Remix OS for PC
1. Download Two files from the below one will be the .zip file and second is the RemixOS USB Tool.
2. Now starting with the package .zip file, extract the file.
3. Now plugged the pen drive into the computer and go to My computer > right click on the USB option > go to Format > Select file system (FAT 32) > Click on format and wait till the pen drive get formatted.
4. Now Remove your Pendrive and reinsert it.
5. Now run the Remix OS USB tool that we downloaded from below link.
6. Right click on it and run as administrator
7. Now click on the browse button and browse the iSO file that we extracted in step 2 and simply click on the OK button it will install Remix OS into the Pendrive.
8. Once the process is completed you will see the ReBoot Button.
9. Now here is the main step find the Boot menu key. If you don’t know your laptop or PC boot menu key then simply go to Google and Search What is the Boot menu key for (laptop or computer motherboard name).
Generally, it is f8, f10, f10 or DELETE
10. Now select the first boot device USB-HDD and press ENTER, as soon as you press ENTER again you will see two options GUEST MODE and RESIDENT MODE.
11. The difference between both the mode is in GUESt MODE you data will not save but it load faster and in RESIDENT MODE your data will be saved and it may load slowly.
Select your Choice and press ENTER.
Aha, once you are done you can see Android OS is running Select your desirable language click on next> Accept the User agreement by clicking on next > and click on start.
Enjoy 🙂 your Android Games and App on PC.
Now if you want to go back to Windows just remove the Pendrive > Restart your PC and you will back into your Windows OS.
In this way now you can enjoy the experience of Android OS on your Windows PC or laptop computer. Hopefully, this information may help you to install Remix OS for PC. If you face any problem while installing share it with us Via comment below, we will get back to you with the best solution as soon as possible.