Last updated on October 8th, 2020 at 07:02 pm
MilesWeb Dedicated Hosting: Today, when we have become completely dependent on the Internet for almost all of our needs, even businesses need to keep themselves updated.
Let’s assume that you have a store of clothes or maybe you just sell bakery products from your home. Then you might have thought just being locally popular won’t help you in earning and developing your brand. Also, you want your brand to be known globally.
What did you do next?
You developed a website and hosted it on a shared server from a good web host. Now, people have started knowing you and your brand has slowly become popular. This has led to a rise in your website traffic and you are worried about if your website will be able to handle the traffic spikes. Then you plan to upgrade your hosting option and find two plans before you – a VPS server and a dedicated server.
Now, there’s a big confusion between both. Let’s check the differences between the two first.
Differences Between VPS Hosting and Dedicated Hosting
In Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting, you can host multiple websites on the same server. But each website is allocated with its own set of resource limits on things like RAM and bandwidth. Moreover, a hypervisor (specialist software) is used in a VPS to borrow resources from the other sites on the server if you have reached your limit and others aren’t using all their allocated resources.
Generally, VPS hosting is suitable to small business websites, or large personal sites that require decent resource limits. All want to have faster loading speeds on their site and don’t want their site to constantly crash. Therefore, the best VPS server in India a better option as offers flexibility to handle high traffic, and isn’t too expensive.
Dedicated hosting is the biggest pie of the web hosting space. You don’t have to satisfy yourself with just a slice of a pizza or a bite of it – you get the complete pizza. So, you have the complete server for yourself.
You have the total server under your control and can select your own resource limits. Cheap dedicated server India is the best for a medium of big business sites and you can save your time as well as tension in the long-run by purchasing the dedicated server.
Now let’s check the reasons to select a dedicated server.
Reasons to Select a Dedicated Server
Security is your top priority
Security is a topmost priority while running a major online business. Web hosting services that offer shared resources (VPS or shared hosting), put you at the security risks such as breaches and attacks. You also get optimal security for your websites and any stored user information with a dedicated server.
When you expect heavy traffic
One of the important factors contributing to your website’s performance is the amount of traffic it receives. If you receive high traffic daily, a dedicated server will handle it easily.
Also Read: How Does Web Hosting Affect SEO Industry?
Page load times should be faster
If there is a lag in your page load time, it will have a negative effect on your website’s performance. Visitors that come to your site will wait just for two-three seconds for the page to be loaded prior to leaving. Hence, host your website on a dedicated server that offers plenty of resources and save your business and page visitors.
Want to have custom programming options
If you want to do custom programming, a dedicated server is a right option for you. Generally, you don’t get custom programming options with a shared server. But you can configure a dedicated server in the way you want to. You get full control over your server and your hosting environment.
Moving towards a major growth
If your site will need major resources in the near future, it would be best to start out with the type of hosting you’ll need instead of migrating your site later to a dedicated server. Though other hosting options offer scalability of resources, there’s a limit to the amount of resources that you can access.
Let’s take a look at MilesWeb’s dedicated server hosting.
MilesWeb Dedicated Hosting Introduction (Get Best Performance for your Website)
MilesWeb was started in 2012 with an aim to help businesses with all the web hosting features needed for running the website. They offer a wide range of hosting solutions such as shared, reseller, VPS, Dedicated, WordPress and cloud hosting. Today, they cater more than 20K customers online and have been awarded for their performance, security, reliability and customer service.
Their customer support team is available 24/7 to help you via live chat and email.
MilesWeb Unmanaged Dedicated Hosting Plans
- Powerful Servers: Their servers are powered by high-quality, enterprise-grade hardware from leading players such as Dell, Supermicro and HP.
- Host Unlimited Websites: You can host as many websites as you want to on your server.
- Choice of Operating system: They offer different operating systems such as Fedora, Linux, CentOS, RHEL, Ubuntu and Debian from which you can choose one.
- Control Panel: You get two industry-leading control panel such as Plesk and cPanel. You can purchase the license from them and they will install and configure them for you.
- SSH Root Access: You get full root SSH access with their Linux dedicated servers.
- Dedicated IP: You get one dedicated IP with each dedicated server.
- Server Management: If you want to let them handle the server management tasks, you will need to pay extra for it.
- Service Level Agreement: They offer the highest levels of network uptime guarantee and ensure your website is always up and running.
- High Performance Guaranteed: Their dedicated servers offer the best performance for the most demanding web applications to run smoothly.
- Free Setup Without Any Contract: They don’t charge extra for setting up your dedicated server.
- Free Website Migration: Your website can be migrated to their servers for free of cost.
MilesWeb is the best swadeshi dedicated partner of your business as they provide you all the features needed to handle your dedicated server. So, sign up for the dedicated servers and help your business grow flawlessly.