Kindle For PC – Today our tutorial is on famous android app Kindle, Kindle is a type of e-book designed and manufactured by Amazon.com subsidiary Lab126, it allow readers to read and browse e-books, newspapers, magazines and many other interesting things without cable connectivity, there are more than 3.6 million e-books available in Kindle app at your fingertips. Kindle app is now moving toward further update by upgrading e-readers with E Ink (electronic paper displays), now it’s available on the android platform too which is already compatible with every device.
Kindle actual meaning is “To light a Fire” and the name was planned by amazon branding consultant Michael Cronan and Karin Hibma they assumed it was a metaphor for readers excitement. In some countries Kindle can be purchased or downloaded online without any wire connectivity either by using Wi-Fi connection or 3G data service, Kindle also available for various devices like Microsoft Windows, iOS, BlackBerry, Mac OS, Android, webOS and Windows Phone. Kindle also added one exciting feature of “cloud” in which readers can buy books from any web browser. So today our tutorial is on How to download Amazon Kindle app for PC, check out and follow each and every step below I will guide you. Later if you feel any difficulties you can ask me through commenting.
Before moving to the main point lemme clear you one thing, Kinder download link for PC is already available on official Amazon website, Cnet, and Softonic, so no need to puzzled our tutorial is on Way to download Amazon Kindle android app for PC.
Download Amazon kindle for Android – PlayStore
Check out Key Feature of Amazon Kindle for PC
1. Read free Adventures books
2. Buy newly launched e-books.
3. Buy from New York Times Best Sellers.
4. Best features like additional Dictionary, Google, and Wikipedia.
5. It automatically syncs your last reading session where you are left off on your device by using Whispersync technology you can start the same para on another device.
6. You can read 1st para of every book before you plan to purchase.
7. Kindle allows you customizing setting where you can choose your preferred font size, brightness and background color.
8. Search your favorite e-book from the local library.
9. Kindle provide students to highlight passages, add margin notes, and search for keywords.
How to download Amazon Kindle for PC
Now coming to the exact point, quick way to install Kindle on your PC. If you read my previous tutorial Hotstar for PC, there I have already discussed for downloading or installing any app for PC you need Android Emulator. I strongly recommend Bluestacks Emulator.
1. First Download Bluestacks on your PC from its official website.
2. Once downloading done, install blueStacks.
3. After finishing installation open it.
4. You can see Bluestacks interface by using “Search Bar” Search for “Amazon Kindle”.
5. You will see many related results “Select Amazon Kindle”
6. Click on install button like you sees in Google play store.
7. It may take some time.
8. You will see one notification of App installed successfully.
9. Now the last step goes to Menu> Scroll Down> double click on Amazon Kindle icon.
You are done :).
Hope this tutorial may help you for installing Amazon kindle for PC, as I request you previous if you suffer any problem in between installation asks your queries in comments.
Don’t forget to share with your friends on social media through social sharing button.