Gmail Account Stop Sending Business Emails: Gmail is probably becoming one of the most popular email clients which are used all over the globe. It allows users to send or receive messages, images, videos and much more. Millions of people use this amazing webmail client for their personal or commercial use. It provides many brilliant features to its users. It provides 15 GB initial storage to its users. This is becoming very popular for entrepreneurs because of its security and portability it offers to its users. It gives many advanced services for businesses. It allows businesses to use this webmail as their email program while having the email address come to the URL of their businesses. This amazing service provided through Google Apps and is different from the normal G suite account which offers many Google tools for free without any cost.
If you are a regular user of this service for your business and suddenly, you are getting issue while accessing it. Your business emails which you are sending from the company mail server are not getting to the recipient’s inbox. They start bouncing back to your inbox with a failure message of delivery. Then, just go through this article. May it will fix your issue.
Must Read: 10 Weird Ways to Make Money
First, you need to make sure that the email address which you are entering in the recipient field is correct. Check recipient address, these are some general errors in your recipient’s address may cause this issue:
- Quotation marks– Maybe by mistake, you have entered quotation mark in the recipient’s email address.
Dots at the end of the address- Maybe by mistake, you have entered unnecessary dots in the recipient’s email address.
- Spaces before or after an address– Maybe by mistake, you have left a space before and after the recipient’s email address.
- Spelling errors– Check for the spelling. Maybe by mistake, you have entered the wrong spelling of the recipient’s email address.
After checking these, if still, the same issue persists, then you need to refresh the memory of the email by executing these steps. Maybe this will fix your problem.
Trick to fix Gmail Account Stop Sending Business Emails
- First, you need to scroll your mouse over the gear icon located on the right side of the Gmail window.
- Click on it and press Settings.
- You need to browse to the Accounts and Import option.
- Search for the email address which caused the bounced reply in the Send Mail As section and press on the right button to Edit Info.
- Press on the Next step and save the changes you’ve done.
- Then, you need to try to re-send your email and maybe your problem is fixed after refreshing its memory and your email will send successfully.
If you still facing problem while sending an email then you need to verify the recipient address. Maybe the recipient address is not working or does not exist anymore.
Also See: Get a Job with a Criminal Record
Why your message bounced?
- Maybe your Message is flagged as spam.
- The text you entered in the message box or links looks suspicious. This is one of the reasons of the bouncing back issue.
- If you have added a large number of a recipient’s addresses to Cc or BCC, then you may face this issue.
What can you do in the following situation?
- Delete all links to websites asking for personal details.
- If you want to send an email to a large group, then you need to create a Google Group to send emails to large group easily.
You can also report the issue to the Gmail experts to get an instant solution by visiting Gmail support page as they are available 24*7 in your services.